Are you preparing for a family based green card interview? Are you nervous, and wondering what kinds of questions the green card interviewer might ask? Look no further!
We’ve gone ahead and compiled a list of sample questions to help you prepare for your green card interview. Consequently, there is no guarantee the interviewer will ask any of the questions we have listed out below, but many of these have been drafted from actual interviews. And whether they get asked or not, they will at least get you and your family started on the process of testing your memory and thinking back on the various themes and categories questions like this fall into.
Verification of Information on Submitted Forms and Supporting Documents
- Please explain the information on this form regarding your wife’s medical condition?
- Where did you say you lived previously? Who was that with?
- Where have you worked previously? What is your specialty?
- Describe where this picture was taken. Who took it? Where were you? What was the occasion?
Verification of Personal Information and Relationship
- Why do you want to move here?
- When was your mother born?
- How old did you say your husband’s father was?
- Where was your first date?
- When did he/she propose?
- How do your parents feel about this marriage?
- Where/when was he/she born?
- Describe the wedding? What was the most memorable moment?
Family Based Green Card Interview Questions About Your Regular Routines
- Who is the first up in the morning?
- Do you have a joint bank account?
- Who makes the coffee?
- Where does your spouse work and what is his/her job there?
- When does your garbage/recycling get picked up?
- What pets do you have? What are their names? Who cares for them?
- Who pays the bills?
- Where do you keep your Band-Aids?
Family Based Green Card Interview Questions About The Kids
- Where do your children go to school?
- What grades are they in?
- Who packs their lunch every day?
- What is your son/daughter’s least favorite food?
- Does your son/daughter still use a car seat?
- Who do you usually hire to look after the children when you are away?
Family Based Green Card Interview Questions About Extended Family
- Do you like your mother-in-law?
- How often do you see your husband/wife’s parents?
- What types of gifts do you get them on their birthdays?
- How many siblings does your spouse have? What are their names? Which ones are married?
- What family members do you spend the most time with? How often do you see them every year?
Miscellaneous Family Based Green Card Interview Questions
- How many TV’s are in your house?
- What color is your spouse’s toothbrush?
- What kind of birth control do you use?
- What’s on your spouse’s nightstand right now?
- Describe your front entry in detail.
- What are the color of the drapes in your dining room?
- How many showers are in your apartment?
- What did you do to celebrate New Year’s Eve two years ago?
- What is the biggest holiday you and your family celebrate, and what did you do for it this year?
Still have questions? You don’t have to prep for your family based green card interview on your own. Contact Lee Law Firm now, and get help.