Experienced Attorneys For All Kinds Of Immigration Problems
If you are facing an immigration issue, you need a knowledgeable lawyer who will fight for you and work to get the best possible outcome. Any immigration mistake could have severe repercussion on your legal status and future. The attorneys at Lee & Peynado Immigration Law Group can help you navigate the complex immigration system.
Our Alpharetta office helps immigration clients across Georgia, the United States and the world. Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined immigration law experience and a long record of success in immigration courts. You can call our firm now at 404-892-8300 for your free consultation with a lawyer.
The Types Of Immigration Cases That We Handle
Our firm helps clients with a variety of immigration law matters, including those involving:
- Asylum: If you are facing persecution in your country of origin, we can help you with the asylum process.
- Employment immigration: Immigrants who wish to come to the United States to work can face many problems. Our lawyers can help you overcome those hurdles.
- Business employment immigration: Businesses who are hiring immigrants must deal with complex laws and rules. Our immigration experience allows us to resolve these problems efficiently.
- Green cards: Obtaining permanent residency in the United States is a rigorous process. We will handle the paperwork and assist you with every challenge.
- Citizenship and naturalization: We can walk you through the steps of becoming a naturalized citizen.
- Deportation and removal defense: The threat of removal from the United States is stressful. Our attorneys will defend your rights and legal status.
- Student and employment visas: We can help you understand which visa category is right for you, as well as help you with the entire nonpermanent resident process.
- Temporary and permanent visas: Let our experienced legal team guide you through the process of obtaining a temporary or permanent visa.
Talk To A Lawyer With No Obligations
You can get answers to your questions by talking to one of our compassionate and skilled attorneys in a free consultation. Call our office now at 404-892-8300 to schedule your consultation. You can also reach one of our attorneys by filling out the contact form. Se habla español.